Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Amplifico on NPR


Back in May I was honoured to have been asked by BBC technology reporter Clark Boyd to appear on The World. There's no doubt in my mind the level of exposure that my brief moment on his show brought the tartanpodcast; I'm still feeling it!

Clark heard Amplifico on the tartanpodcast, loved their music, contacted them, and last night Amplifico were the Global Hit on The World.

I sent the band an email to warn them to be ready for mega hits on the website and an inbox stuff with emails from North American IPs. I don't think they fully expected the response they'd get in just a few short hours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard this randomly on the radio here in the States. I thought to myself "I got a jump on the World!" Will the wonders of the tartanpodcast and Marks efforts to give great music play never cease?
Hope not.

December 08, 2005 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home