Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Space?




What on earth is all this My Space stuff? Ok, like a promo I realise everyone needs a My Space page these days. I've been signed up since..well..ages ago, and when people like Dan Klass start going on about their My Space page then you realise it's time to get yours sorted out.

But herein lies the problem; they look and act ugly. Granted, it's late Sunday night here in Scotland, so the whole of everything to the west of me is up and about and logged on and surfing My Space, thereby slowing the servers to a slow chug, but still. That doesn't mean it has to look so ugly. And the stuff people do to theirs! Hideous.

I admit it, I'm nearly 34. I don't think I'm in the demographic My Space is looking for.

Anyway, if you want to add me as a 'friend' [good grief] you can find me here - http://www.myspace.com/tartanmedia

1 Comments:

Blogger Grant - Three From Leith said...

Don't rub it in, you youngster ! I'm almost 38.....

There are some HIDEOUS MySpace pages out there, where it's impossible to:

(a) Read the text (white on white - how sensible)

(b) work out what's what on the page

(c) to hear yourself think as the music starts and the 20-odd embedded video clips all start at the same time

Give people access to HTML and design and that's the result.

Mind you, theyd probably win the Turner Prize if they submitted them ;-)

December 05, 2005 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home